Please note, this is an opportunity we are looking to bid for with the right candidate. It’s not a won contract presently.
Contract Length: 12 months
Security Clearance Requirement: NV1
About the Position
The project will build and expand upon on in-service capabilities delivered under previous project phases to enhance situational awareness and targeting.
As the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) practitioner you will report to the ILS Manager, and you will contribute to the work of a team consistent with a work plan and provide advice and assistance on methods of task completion to team members. You will be required to engage with relevant stakeholders to identify expectations and concerns and develop a clear understanding of the issues and solutions to achieve outcomes.
As the ILS Practitioner your role will be diverse and will include:
• Development of materiel logistics strategies plans and instructions for information, communications, quality and resources that support the objectives of an acquisition project or activity.
• Implementing processes and procedures to support the acquisition and sustainment of equipment in accordance with Defence requirements.
• Understanding and application of organisational processes and procedures in the development of Integrated Logistics Support Concepts, Analyses, Plans and Instructions. You are highly organised, energetic, able to work with limited guidance, outcome orientated with outstanding communication skills
Well versed in undertaking activities pertaining to the elements of Integrated Logistic Support and related disciplines in a major acquisition project that support the acquisition and sustainment aspects of materiel logistics.
• Experience in managing inventory items in MILIS.
• Implementing and monitoring ILS plans and processes in a major acquisition project.
• The ability to work collaboratively, operate as an effective team member and provide constructive feedback.
Practical knowledge and experience in identifying, applying and monitoring supply support/inventory management activities in a major acquisition project.