Please note, this is an opportunity we are looking to bid for with the right candidate. It’s not a won contract presently.
Contract Length: 9 months
Skill Level: L2/L3
Security Clearance Requirement: Baseline (NV1 preferred)
About the Position
Responsible for the successful transition of the Contract, working collaboratively with the A/PMs, OEM and Army to achieve the required deliverables under the Contract. The A/PM will support the CoA Rep, and PM with informed advice regarding deliverables, risk and issues, and support required by external agencies Funded by CASG but working in support of the project.
Reporting to and as directed by the PM, the A/PM will execute tasks and activities in relation to the management of the Contract, in accordance with relevant legislation, contract management policy and framework. The A/PM’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing detailed technical, professional and policy advice in relation to the contract management activities in accordance with legislation, contract management policies, processes and procedures.
• Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, with the support of CASG, in achieving the required deliverables under the Contract.
• Working collaboratively with relevant subject matter experts and various team leads to provide sufficient evidence, confidence and support to the CoA Rep to ensure deliverables are to the required standard, on time and on budget.
• As directed by the PM, implementing contract management and administration activities, ensuring compliance with legislation, contract management policies, processes and procedures.
• Conducting forward planning, anticipating and identifying contract management issues as well as developing and providing appropriate recommendations for mitigation strategies and solutions to the PM.
• Monitoring, tracking and reporting on contract progress and performance to the PM and CASG
• Managing all risks and issues associated with the Contract and reporting these to the PM as required.
• Acting as the direct liaison for the OEM for all contractual queries and administration activities.
• Coordinating all milestone payments and informing the relevant A/PM of payment progress.
• Plan, manage and administer Contract events and activities, contracted or otherwise, including working groups, workshops, and visits, with the support of the relevant stakeholders.
• Managing and maintaining the Project Management Schedule (PMS) and reporting progress to the PM, and relevant A/PM.
• Leading Contract Transition plans and Workshops with Project, and Sustainment Organisations.
• Draft documents, under the direction of the PM, including but not limited to:
o Commercial sensitive reports;
o Contract progress reports;
o Contract Change Proposals (CCPs);
o Record of meeting and meeting minutes; and other
documents as required.
• Undertaking administrative tasks and activities as required by